Workplace Exposure Monitoring
Occupational Health and Hygiene
Workplaces must be safe from airborne substances which could affect your employees’ health.
If a person is exposed to hazardous substances, it can cause ill health. For instance, in spray and printing industries there are numerous potentially hazardous elements that affect employee’s health, this includes:
- Volatile organic compounds
- Total inhalable dust
- Respirable dust
How we help
Our Hygienists can assess your workplace to find out if there are any airborne hazards that could potentially impact on your employees’ health. Our Workplace Exposure Assessments include:
- Accurate identification and calculation of airborne concentrations in the workplace
- A direct comparison of personal exposure concentrations against current Workplace Exposure Limits (WELs)
- Background concentrations to assess the effectiveness of any existing engineering controls
- Recommendations to eliminate or reduce exposure to as low as practicable for all your employees, contractors and site visitors.