From evacuation plans and medical site surveys to transportation options and customs clearance issues, Hawkes Health Medical Emergency Response Plans enable your operation to proactively plan for, and respond to, medical emergencies in challenging locations.
Our team delivers emergency actions checklists and communications plans that keep your operation safe and able to effectively respond and manage a medical emergency.
Our Medical Emergency Response Plans provide:
- Key contact information for medical providers, emergency services, telemedicine, and project managers.
- Step-by-step Medevac plan.
- Recommended hospitals that have undergone a thorough screening process.
- Transportation and logistical arrangements including air evacuation.
- Local health risk assessment that includes a security risk appraisal.