Hawkes Health provides an exhaustive occupational hygiene service through our team of Faculty Certified and Chartered Occupational Hygienists.
We support all health risk management needs including programme development, exposure assessment, design of controls (ventilation, noise, radiation), and accredited training.
WHAT WE DO:
- Delivery of health risk assessments
- Exposure monitoring for hazardous dusts, fumes, gases, mists and vapours
- Assessment of workplace exposure to noise
- Assessment of exposure to hand-arm or whole-body vibration
- Evaluation of workplace thermal environments, to assess the potential for heat stress or thermal comfort and/or sick building syndrome issues
- Specification, examination and testing of workplace control measures, such as local exhaust ventilation systems and personal protective equipment
- Compilation, completion and review of biological and hazardous substance assessments, and control systems
- Bacteriological and microbiological risk assessments and sampling, for bacteria such as Legionella pneumophila, E. coli and coliforms in water systems
- Indoor air quality and its assessment within buildings
- Ionising and non-ionising radiation, measurement of light and electromagnetic radiation
- Asbestos surveys, assessments and development of management plans
- Deliver the full suite of BOHS-certified training and Occupational Hygiene Training Association (OHTA) international training modules.