Hawkes Health helps organisations responsible for providing catering facilities to meet their legal responsibility to ensure food is safe.
Remote operations and projects are often in places where local food safety standards are not ideal. This sometimes means that more thought needs to be given to food safety to compensate for local limitations.
Food safety management systems ensure that agreed standards of food hygiene are achieved across all aspects of the operation to reduce the risk of foodborne illness.
WHAT WE DO:
Hawkes Health plan, develop, implement and improve food safety management programmes for your project or operation.
- Food safety incident investigations and root cause analysis
- Technical evaluations and tender reviews
- Design and upgrading of catering facilities
- Food Safety Management and Accommodation Camp Audits and Risk Reviews
- Third-party provider Assurance Audits
- All levels of accredited food safety training