Point of Care (POC) Testing. Price on Application.
We offer Point of Care (POC) PCR testing equipment for COVID-19/SARS-Co. Using nasal swabs, this range equipment can test and produce a COVID-19 result in 12 minutes or less.
This could be a form part of your company’s strategy to help keep your employees and workplaces COVID secure and operational, this test is an affordable, fast and accurate way to determine the infection status of employees onsite or returning to the workplace. It is therefore ideal for anyone in the care sector, marine, oil and other business organisations where regular testing forms part of your COVID risk management plan.
We use multiple LumiraDx Instruments to undertake SARS-CoV-2 Ag and Ab testing this includes onsite workplace testing.
- Clinical performance
- 97.6% positive percent agreement
- 96.6% negative percent agreement
- Analytical performance with a limit of detection of 32 TCID50/mL
- RT-PCR comparable results within 12 days of onset of symptoms
These rapid Real Time PCR point of Care (POC) tests are used, or example, on NHS Wards, remote geographical areas, emergency services, drive through testing centres.
Advantages of POC testing method:
- Identify and isolate any asymptomatic carriers that may be present in the workplace
- Enhance confidence and assurance with regular testing for COVID-19 for your employees, customers and business partners
- Reduce absenteeism due to self-isolation and increase productivity in the workplace
- Ensure employees are negative for COVID-19 and therefore safe to return to work
- COVID-19 testing would be a useful in supporting workplace risk assessments and enhancing safety measures.