Making a COVID-19 test appointment
- You or company representative check with airline and also check the destination country website to determine how soon before departure the test needs to be taken and processed e.g. 72 hours.
- E mail firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate your flight plan, preferred test date and your 1st and 2nd choice of testing city. Alternatively, complete our COVID test booking form.
- We email an offer of appointment stating your date, time and the test location.
- When you receive the appointment offer you will be asked to confirm your booking.
- You can pay on the day of your appointment by debit or credit card. We will provide you with a payment receipt to give to your employer or for your own employee expense purposes.
- Alternatively, we accept invoice terms providing your company representative emails email@example.com with a supporting purchase order or written instruction.
- Finally, we will send your confirmed appointment letter containing address directions and things to consider before you arrive for your appointment. Please remember, you must bring your passport.
If your travel circumstances change, please email us immediately where we will endeavour to adjust the appointment date and time.
PLEASE, do not visit us if you believe you are displaying COVID-like symptoms. Contact us so we can re-arrange. We have a duty of care to our staff and other Hawkes Health customers.
Things to Note:
Completed samples are driven directly to the laboratory by our own staff and are then registered with the lab. We do not engage external courier companies to carry out this work. It’s from this point that the result turnaround times come into play.
You will receive your result the following day after your test is taken. For example, if your sample is taken on Monday, you will receive your result by email on the Tuesday.
You can cancel your appointment, however, we may apply a £12.50 administration fee for each test you cancel.
Please note: If you cancel your appointment at 24hrs or less notice then be be aware the test fee becomes non-refundable. If you would like to re-schedule your appointment for a later date and/or time then there is no charge .