Auditing systems are essential for an organisation to identify management system faults and the necessary corrections to prevent failures, which can result in injury or significant business loss.
Hawkes Health has experienced and trained auditors who work worldwide. This core team can develop audit tools to measure any system and cope with any situation.
What We Do:
- Water management system audits
- Food safety management system audits
- Clinical facility and governance audits
- Pre-contract occupational health and medical provider audits
- Health provider SEQOHAS conformance audits
- Medical emergency response planning (MERP) audits
- Occupational health & safety management system audit – ISO 45001
- Running and supporting all aspects of audit programmes and schedules
- Verification of effectiveness of corrective actions and close out
- Data and trend analysis
- The development of bespoke audit strategies to measure any system